Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pampered Chef and The Children's Tumor Foundation

Hi family! My congrats go to C & P!!! I am sad that I missed it. :-( But it looks like it was a beautiful day! Carlie, you were a lovely bride!!

I am having an online/catalog Pampered Chef party for those of you that are interested. It is a fundraiser for the marathon I am running with the Children's Tumor Foundation next month. (to benefit Denver and Neurofibromatosis.) See the info below:

It's party time, pampered chef style! I decided to have a catalog and online party only. So no need to have an "in-house" party. All you have to do is log onto the website below and place your order. Make sure that you put my name (Katy Wakin) or The Children's Tumor Foundation in the hostess box. Up to 15% of all sales will be donated directly to The Children's Tumor Foundation. Pampered Chef makes great gifts as well as things for yourself.

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/robynmiller

If you would like to order something and do not want to do it online please call me and I can place the order for you. Or if you would like suggestions on some of the products please don't hesitate to ask
I hope you all enjoy shopping Pampered Chef as much as I do.
Please feel free to forward this to anyone that would like to order. Orders need to be placed no later than October 22nd. Thank you.
Happy Shopping!

You can also view my donation website at:
http://www.active.com/donate/nfsanantonio2008/WakinTexas
Much Love,

Katy

No comments: