Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Agree

I agree with Lace about the disgusting banter of this political season! I think the Dems realize they played the wrong card by not having Hilary on their ticket - not that I'm a Hil-Bil fan. But I do think the race would have a different flavor had their ticket been different. When McCain pulled the Palin card, he shocked the socks off of them, and the only way they know how to fight back is with vicious, evil attacks. I think their reactions to Gov. Palin gives us true insight into their character. I also think all of this once again proves who the Prince of this world is - and he is not our friend or savior, and his mission is the downfall of our nation, our families, and personal faith. Thanks be to God that He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world!

Blessings,

Deb

No comments: